Terms and Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions
The user of Services or viewer of this Site is you (You).
- The content of this Site is for general information and use only;
- Site is subject to change without notice;
- Neither spiritconnections.co.nz, Laz nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials found or Services offered on this Site for any particular purpose;
- You acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law;
- Your use of any information, materials or services on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which spiritconnections.co.nz is not liable;
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that all products, Services and/or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements and needs;
- This Site contains material that is owned by spiritconnections.co.nz that includes, but isn’t limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited with the copyright notice forming part of these terms and conditions;
- All trademarks reproduced on this Site that are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the site;
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- This Site may, from time to time, include links to other websites that may be provided for your convenience and information purposes only. Spiritconnections.co.nz does not endorse any other sites and holds no responsibility for the content of the linked websites;
- You, nor any third parties, may create a link to the spiritconnections.co.nz Site from another website or document without our prior written consent;
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of this Site, materials and Services are subject to the laws of New Zealand; and
- You are wanting to use spiritconnections.co.nz Services of your own free will and will not hold Laz or spiritconnections.co.nz culpable or responsible in any way for any legal ramifications which could occur due to political, cultural or social aspects.
- spiritconnections.co.nz will endeavour to keep the information on this Site, current, up to date and correct. However, spiritconnections.co.nz makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, Services or related graphics contained on the site for any purpose;
- In no event shall spiritconnections.co.nz be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits arising out of, or connect with the use of this Site and Services offered; and
- spiritconnections.co.nz will make reasonable efforts to keep the Site up and running smoothly, but assumes no responsibility for and is not liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Modification of these Terms and Conditions
spiritconnections.co.nz reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which Services are offered, including but not limited to, the charges associated with the use of Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Readings, Services, reports, insights and updates by Laz at spiritconnections.co.nz and opinions offered, either written, verbal, by skype, FaceTime, telephone, email or personal consultation or comments (Comments) should be taken strictly as guidelines and not advice of any kind.
spiritconnections.co.nz in no way suggests infallibility where our Comments or Services are concerned and therefore is not liable in any way. You assume all liability for any decision you make regarding Comments and Services provided by Laz at spiritconnections.co.nz. You agree to seek advice on health concerns with your Doctors and address your financial questions to a financial advisor.
Regarding your Reading You:
- Will be asked to email me two photographs of the person (Subject) you wish to enquire about;
- Provide photographs where I can clearly look into the eyes of the Subject, including no sunglasses being worn by the Subject;
- Will advise whether or not the Subject is living or dead;
- Will provide the Subject’s first name only and where Subject is living or last lived before passing;
- Will be asked to provide a couple of photographs of yourself if you are the Subject of the Reading;
- Will not be scheduled nor charged for a Reading if I am unable to connect with the Subject in the photographs;
- Will receive a request to read through the terms, conditions and disclaimer before paying for your upcoming Reading;
- Must have paid for your Reading before the scheduled day and time of your Reading. If payment hasn’t been received your Reading will be cancelled;
- Provide me your Skype name or FaceTime identification;
- You will receive a request from me via Skype to add you as a contact;
- Will want to ensure that my name comes up on your FaceTime iPad or iPhone application in the field titled, “Enter name, email or number” if we are going to talk via FaceTime;
- Must have a web camera that shows your face clearly to me with no fuzziness or blurriness;
- Need to speak fluent English as all Readings are done in English;
- Will provide a translator whom is fluent in English if you aren’t conversant with spoken English;
- Will find that your Reading will start on time. The clock starts ticking on the day and time that you and I agreed to meet on Skype or FaceTime. If you are late for any reason, including technical issues at your end with no internet connection, Skype, FaceTime and/or web camera not working properly, the clock continues to run;
- Will not receive a refund for being late or unable to keep your appointed day and time without at least 24 hours’ advance notice. If, at the appointed time for your Reading, I am unable to see you clearly then you will be given time to sort out your web camera or related technical issues but you will not receive a refund for the time lost;
- Will not receive a refund if your session lasts less than 60 minutes;
- Need to be fully “present” during your Reading with no distractions of any kind;
- May take notes during your Reading if you wish, but may want to consider whether or not this could distract you from our conversation;
- Will be asked to look into the web camera or FaceTime screen to maintain eye contact with me;
- May record the Reading if you wish as I don’t record or transcribe Readings;
- Will be offered the privacy that you deserve with nobody else at my end listening to or being a part of your Reading;
- Will create a quiet setting with no people or animals walking around in your room, or other distractions such as street noises, when we talk;
- Will be provided an opportunity to ask questions during and towards the end of your Reading;
- May find some emotions or feelings come to the surface that could take you by surprise. You won’t be judged for showing your emotions and will be supported, as appropriate;
- May be surprised regarding what you learn about (a) a loved one whom has passed, (b) yourself or (c) someone else;
- May find that much of what you hear about the Subject you already knew but may find some comfort in having the information affirmed through a Reading;
- Will receive a refund of the fee only upon mutual agreement with spiritconnections.co.nz;
- May find that I close my eyes at times during your Reading to help me better hear, feel or focus on Spirit; and
- May want some quiet time after your Reading to reflect on what you have heard, experienced or felt.
When you book and pay for your reading you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and have read and agreed to the Terms and Disclaimer.